Bringing together the area’s leading creators, entrepreneurs, educators, storytellers, artists, geeks, designers, scientists, leaders, thinkers and doers on October 23rd with the aim of coming together for sharing and developing great ideas and challenging the status quo.
Per Espen Stoknes - psychologist, and economist
The sunny future of regenerative economies
Sabina Högdahl - Singer-songwriter
Registration opens at 13.00
Block 1: 14.00-15.15
1. TED video intro
2. Carolina Jonnor | Trust as currency
3. Tobias Strollo & Gabriella Bergbäck | What you dare is what you get
4. Hanna Stjärne | The media challenge
5. Agnes Török | Making sexual violence history
Block 2: 15:45-17:00
6. Per Espen Stoknes | The sunny future of regenerative economies
7. Talib Fisher & Shubhaa Fisher | Freedom versus Intimacy - The game of love and war
8. Mia Hellberg & Marco Wihlborg | Dance
9. TED video 1
10. EarthLAB | Constructing function and beauty from dirt
Block 3: 18:00-19:15
11. TED Video 2
12. Göran Johansson | The conundrum of quantum computers
13. Joel Rozada | Immoral thinking - Design thinking creating solutions for a better world
14. Sabina Högdahl | Music performance
15. Katarina Blom | You don't find happiness, you create it
16. Imogen Whiting | A voice from the future
If you own or represent a creative, inspiring, and innovative organization that wants to get behind this increasingly vital forum for sharing ideas “worth spreading”, we’d love to hear from you!
Join the fun!
Stay up-to-date on all things TEDxGöteborg.
Sign up for our